Update 5 on the ballroom dress
Jewellery added, better sleeves pic, full dress pic, Makeup and hair
Awwwyeah guys!! We’re (almost) Done!! I’m not posting anything anymore about the dress untill after Gala Nocturna.
Didn’t quite turn out the way i planned it at first, but it has the same mood. I love it!
Lol today I realized that lucy-corsetry had actually reblogged my first corset post! Omg yay I found her Youtube channel and she’s super pretty, but mainly extremely right with everything she says in her vids and very helpfull for those who are new to corsets (and i learnt some new things aswell), be sure to check her out!
Oh Btw! I thought of a name for the dress.
From now on, this dress will be known as the “Steampunk Fairy Forest Dress”AWWWWWYEAH.
(will probably be for sale in my etsy shop later)
Lilith Vanderstorme Modeling/Styling/Designing
Facebook: Captain Lilith Vanderstorme on FACEBOOK
Deviantart: Meankitty6 on DEVIANTART
My website: Captain Vanderstorme’s website
Model Mayhem: Model-Lilith on MODELMAYHEM
Etsy: Thread of Lilith on ETSY
So beautiful, both the dress and the woman, oh my!
Favourite animators/production designers: Gekidan Inu Curry (劇団イヌカレー)
- Gekidan Inu Curry are an animation troupe famous for their designs of the witches and the witches’ otherworld in Puella Magi Madoka☆Magica. Their techniques draw inspiration from Russian animation and Czech animation. They utilize stop-motion animation and coloring that resembles hand-drawn illustrations.
- Their pen names are 2shiroinu (2白犬) and Doroinu (泥犬). 2shiroinu, or Ayumi Shiraishi (白石 亜由美), is a former Gainax animator. Doroinu, or Yousuke Anai, worked at Tanto Do-GA Studio. (source)
- NND video of openings, endings and music videos made by Gekidan Inu Curry
- tumblr blog dedicated to Gekidan Inu Curry
- Japanese wikipedia + sakuga wiki
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles!